Mobile Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing is a recent innovation that has brought the IT facilities within the reach of every organization both big and small. Cloud computing is web based processing, whereby shared resources, software, and information are provided to the users on demand over the internet. Cloud Computing has a major impact on mobile industry. Without spending high level of capital expenditure on hardware and software resources company users are able to share resources and applications. Cloud computing provides not only streamlined processing for travelling business person, but increased functionality and productivity across the board.
Whether you access Web-based applications from a smartphone, a netbook or a desktop PC, the cloud offers easier, faster, and more efficient business applications, so that you can get back to concentrating on your customers.
Mobile Programming LLC offers top of the line services Mobile Cloud Computing. Mobile Cloud Computing is seen by many organizations as a new paradigm for mobile applications, where most of the processing and data storage associated with the applications is moved off the mobile device to powerful, centralized computing platforms located in the Cloud. These centralized apps are then accessed over the mobile internet, using either a thin native client or web browser on the device.
It is estimated that in the next two years, 30% of the organizations in US will move their applications on the Mobile Cloud Computing. With the use of Mobile Cloud Computing, more sophisticated applications can be developed, and businesses will realize the benefit of data-sharing applications and enhanced collaboration.In a few years, Cloud computing is going to bring major shift in the mobile application technology.
Below are some of the areas in mobile cloud computing where Mobile Programming LLC Can help:
- Enhanced features and functionality of mobile phones through new cloud applications.
- Ease of access and development since the access point to mobile cloud computing is through a browser and not a mobile operating system.
- Sharing information and applications without the need of complex and costly hardware and software as the business computations are run in the cloud.
- Cheaper for cloud computing vendors to build mobile cloud applications because of economies of scale, i.e access to all smart phone devices, one application can be shared and accessed by many smart phone users.
- Broader reach, since mobile cloud applications can be accessed through a browser, the cloud computing applications can be reached by all mobile users not only smart phone users, as long as the mobile has access to the internet.