Mobile Programming LLC in Agoura Hills, CA is seeking experienced Computer Programmers. Individuals will apply advanced-level knowledge of computer science and computer programming principles and concepts, as well as experience using standard occupational tools in coordinating and carrying out the creation, modification, and testing of computer applications to perform the following duties:
- Perform full range of duties related to application development analysis, design, programming function, database, management and unit test case.
- Involved in all stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Perform various tasks associated with application programming.
- Publishing content using Content Management System.
- Perform full range of works related to application analysis, design, programming functions, database management and unit test case.
Masters degree in Computer Science or any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field of study, plus three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in a related position(s) providing the required skills and abilities.
In lieu of the above-stated education and experience requirements, employer will accept a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible and related experience in any position(s) providing the required skills and abilities.
- Programming languages such as Ruby, Rails, PHP, HTML5, AJAX or JQuery
- Relational database management systems such as MsSQL or SqLite
- Frameworks such as ASP.NET, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web API, Rails or Laravel
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic requirements, experience and ability to perform job duties.